Construction Project Manager (Solutions Manager)
At LinkedField, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to shaping the future of work for the construction industry. The work you will do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of LinkedField’ vision.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- Your primary role will be to continue to be the awesome construction GC PE or PM you are.
- You will provide subcontractor and project management services to our existing customers, specifically General Contractors.
- Manage the multiple existing construction projects that are currently relying on our professional services platform to help augment their busy construction teams.
- Source and onboard new customers into the platform.
- You'll provide boots on the ground support, advising and guiding them through successful adoption with training sessions and check-in's.
- You'll play an enormously important role by ensuring that customers get the most out of the platform, making people feel well-supported. Proactively engage with customers on product usage and education, and fix issues before they happen.
- Work closely with existing customers to ensure they get maximum value out of LinkedField and become loud advocates. With your guidance, contract renewal is a no-brainer for our customers. Manage the rollout of new products and features throughout.
CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Collaborate with the product development team - Help the design and development team get all of the nuances right. Not only will you bring your personal industry experience to bear, you'll communicate feedback from our existing and potential customers back to the team.
- Consult on customer processes, use your construction experience and knowledge to become a trusted advisor to the internal LInkedField teams and potential customers to help close the deal.
- Manage the rollout of new products and features throughout.