Technical Product Manager
Third Wave Automation
Third Wave Automation is a rapidly growing startup company that has demonstrated its core technology components, proven the market fit, and is scaling the product to multiple sites. If you are excited about cutting edge machine learning, robotics that affects the real world, and want to join a company where your skills can have a huge impact, you’ll fit right in.
Third Wave Automation is applying modern machine learning to materials handling, using human in the loop collaboration to deliver real-world value to customers looking for fast and efficient pallet movement in their warehouses. We deploy a full solution to our customers, using automation, remote teleoperation and data analysis to ensure our customers are getting value with every move.
We are looking for an experienced, customer centric, Technical Product Manager to work closely with our product, design and engineering teams to help create world class products to support human-robot collaboration in a warehouse environment. You will have the opportunity to work and develop a product at the leading edge of robotics and machine learning and will apply these capabilities to real world, proven use cases. You will be responsible for all aspects of the truck SW and HW development and will work closely with our software services Product Manager to create a holistic customer solution.
How You Can Make an Impact
- Interact closely with customers to gather, analyze and present customer requirements on a continual basis
- Curating, communicating, and managing a long-term technical product roadmap
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements
- Curating, communicating, and managing a long-term product roadmap
- Plan, execute, and track engineering projects related to your product
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and management to balance requirements with resources
- Interact closely with customers to adapt product features to feedback
- Launch new products and market
- Analyzing external and internal data to identify gaps and opportunities
- Conducting relevant research studies
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- 5+ yrs of relevant experience
- Experience managing complex SW product development projects using a combination of methodologies including Agile, iterative, and waterfall.
- Hands-on experience with project planning and scheduling tools.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Demonstrated success defining and launching robotics/automation products
- Expertise in modern project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The pay range for this position is a national range $125,000 - $205,000/yr +benefits+equity; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay information will be based on geographical location.
More About Working Here
Our Core Values:
- Safety. We consider safety in everything we do.
- People. We care about our teammates as people.
- Encouragement. We encourage teaching, asking questions, and sharing opinions.
- Transparency. We are transparent and sincere in our actions.
A robust set of benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive benefits. Health, Dental, Vision, and a 401k matching program, to boot!
- Flexible working schedule. Be productive when you work best.
- Show & Tell. We love to learn from one another, and see the cool stuff everyone is working on!
- Meals are covered. Lunch is provided every day, and dinner for those evenings that run long.
- Stacks of snacks. Donuts are a main food group, and the snack shelf is always stocked with a wide variety of items.
- Great teammates. One of the best parts of working here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We value each person's expertise and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants able to work in the United States are encouraged to apply.