Business Operations Manager
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to drive major cross-functional company initiatives such as new product roll-outs, pricing and packaging strategy, and business growth planning. The role will be part of a centralized ops team, reporting to our Head of Revenue Operations. This role is located in either our San Francisco, CA office or our Lehi, UT office.
We are looking for builders at heart: builders of systems, builders of data, builders of process, builders of team, builders of company. We are looking for guides. Growing a startup from $1M to $10M to $100M ARR and beyond is a long journey, full of potholes, traps, and landmines along the way. We are looking for someone who has tread on this journey before, and willing and able to chart the path together with us.
- Lead large cross-functional strategic initiatives, in particular new product roll-outs
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems and execute projects to solve them
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into impactful insights and make recommendations based on your findings
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to grow Workstream’s business, including potentially incubating new roles and help run new teams
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
Who You Are:
- 7+ years total experience working in a high growth technology company in an operational role in combination with a background in consulting, investment banking, private equity, business operations, and/or business analytics. Bonus if your experience includes working with the Product organization, and/or building in multi-product capabilities in a young company
- Highly analytical and metrics-focused -- you can execute on complex analyses, and measure and report on performance across the business
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Ability to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Knowledge of SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision. We pay 95% of your premiums for our employees and 85% for dependents
- In office amenities and stocked kitchen
- 401K Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Learning/development stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Office/WFH schedule
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.