Post-Sales Product Advocate
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us:
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, and passionate Product Advocate to join our growing team. You will serve as the product experts to help these prospects evaluate, purchase and ultimately get started on our product. We also provide cross-functional teams (product, marketing, design) with customer feedback to guide the roadmap and messaging. Our primary success is time to first response, conversion rates and CSAT score.
Ultimately, we help small business owners have a frictionless purchasing and onboarding experience by providing the best answer to their questions during their evaluation stage. We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, and passionate Product Advocate to join our growing team! You will be a core member of our Product Advocate team helping to shape our messaging, operations and product knowledge base.
You will own the relationship with inbound SMB customers. To do this, you will ideally have empathy for people, can explain concepts clearly and concisely via email and video calls, and are tech-savvy. This role will be remote (you can work from home), but you must be able to work US Day Time hours.
Day in the Life:
- Be the first point of contact for prospects as they evaluate Workstream
- Help customers with product, billing, account management questions and account activation
- Resolve onboarding issues with new customers by leveraging product and industry expertise
- Use CRM tools to manage prospect touch points/deal stages and create contracts and invoices.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer-facing roles and preferably have worked at software, restaurant technology, or HR technology companies.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty; no job is too big or too small.
- Excels under high pressure in fast-paced environments with competing priorities.
- Top-tier communicator across email, phone, and video conferencing.
- Ability to both interpret customer questions and provide pointed answers tailored to their needs.
- Ability to capture customer feedback and recognize key areas for improvement in our internal processes.
- Must have a reliable laptop and high-speed and stable primary and backup internet connection (at least 10 Mbps). Please note that we will require you to submit a document showing a screenshot of your speed test results and computer specs.
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings in Metro Manila
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Sales is a plus
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.