Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture-add to our team!
What We Offer
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US and PH Holidays
- Company-issued Device
Grow With Us
We're looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the Philippine Recruiting team at Workstream. You'll be a key part of our global talent strategy, dedicated to sourcing top talent for our startup culture. The ideal candidate will be passionate about connecting exceptional talent with our innovative environment, proficient in assessing qualifications, and deeply aligned with our mission.
As a Recruiter, you'll play a crucial role in identifying and hiring top talent, making a direct impact on our high-performing team in the competitive SaaS industry.
Day in the Life
- Drive the recruitment process from end to end, removing blockers and driving to a close
- Review and analyze resumes using our ATS software (Greenhouse)
- Proactively source and engage potential candidates through various channels, including different job boards and social media
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritized requisitions
- Conduct comprehensive interviews and assessments to evaluate candidates' qualifications, skills, and cultural fit within our dynamic startup environment
- Manage various positions across different teams, including but not limited to sales, customer support, finance, and technology
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their talent needs, set expectations, and provide regular updates on candidate pipelines
- Ensure a positive and professional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, from initial contact to offer acceptance
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor strategies to inform and refine our recruitment approach
- Monitor and report on recruitment metrics to enhance and streamline the recruiting process
- Contribute to the growth of Workstream's PH Recruiting function by developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the rest of the team
Who You Are
- At least 1 year experience in recruitment, with the ability to manage a diverse range of roles effectively
- Proficiency in leveraging various recruitment tools and platforms to source and engage candidates
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey job opportunities and requirements
- Strong relationship-building skills with candidates, hiring managers, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to assess candidates' qualifications and evaluate their alignment with our startup culture and values
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work closely with diverse teams
- High ethical and professional standards, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Prior experience in Recruiting for sales positions within a Tech company
Nice To Have
- Experience in Recruiting Sales positions within a SaaS company
- Experience in a startup environment
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.