SMB Account Executive
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us:
As one of the first Account Executives, you will be responsible for selling into businesses that employ up to thousands of hourly workers. As an early stage scale-up, this role requires grit and creativity to help us crack into new verticals while also selling into some of the largest restaurant groups in the US. You’ll be expected to create a territory plan, build out account strategies, create/manage your pipeline, and you will be ultimately responsible for the success of your territory.
Day in the Life:
- Establish strategic account plans to penetrate target accounts
- Prospect into new potential customers using outbound selling strategies (ie - cold-calling, LinkedIn, email, texting, etc…)
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to uncover the initiatives where Workstream can make an impact on their business
- Develop relationships with stakeholders at key restaurant groups and identifying key groups across new verticals
- Delivering compelling product demonstrations to potential users, decision-makers, and other stakeholders
- Find new ways to engage potential customers and win their business using all available resources (ie - SDRs, CSMs, Outreach, Marketing, Partnerships, Product)
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in Salesforce
- Establish yourself as a leader throughout the sales org by sharing best practices, wins/losses, etc.
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of SaaS sales experience
- Experience with building business through outbound prospecting methods (ie - cold-calling, Outreach sequences, LinkedIn prospecting)
- Formally trained with a Sales Methodology (ie - Sandler, Force Management, Griffin Hill, etc…)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty; no job is too big or too small
- Excels under high pressure in fast-paced environments with competing priorities
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.