Senior QA Engineer, Mobile
In this role, you will be working cross functionally across teams including sales, marketing, revenue operations, customer success, product, design, and engineering to assure the quality of workstream product and release high-satisfied products
The Mobile QA Engineer will report to the QA Manager and play a key role to release stable mobile features.
Day in the Life:
- Be responsible to do functional testing, API testing, and automation testing for the mobile feature release, and follow the testing process to do bug reporting and analysis
- Setup fundamental infrastructure and test strategy for mobile testing, and drive the mobile feature release cycle
- Setup mobile automation testing framework and automate key scenarios
- Work closely with PM, Dev, and UX to discuss the mobile features, involved to do feature release plan and test design
- Involved in all the phases of the development cycle to guarantee the mobile product quality
- Work closely with Customer Success/Support to handle customer issues, also work with dev to do root cause analysis of the issue
- Work closely with other QA to deliver mobile features with high quality.
- Take part in the testing tools and platform design and development to improve the quality assurance mechanism.
Who You Are:
- Have 5+ years of experience in the mobile testing domain, and have hands-on experience in mobile functional/API testing and mobile app release.
- Skilled in different kinds of testing of internet products, have a deep understanding of mobile test design methodology, workflow, and standards.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, preferably JS.
- Familiar with Mobile regression test frameworks, such as Appium and Mocha.
- Familiar with different kinds of testing for mobile apps, like compatibility testing, weak network tests, Power consumption tests, etc, and can analyze performance and crash issues.
- Have high responsibility and team spirit towards work. Always be active and strict at work
- Willing to learn and work with the team to adopt any kind of solution to improve quality
- Be good at English oral and writing in communication
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup
- Work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Performance-based year-end bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Office/WFH schedule
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.