People Operations Intern (Part-Time)
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us:
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented administration aficionado to join our small but mighty team. The ideal candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, thrives in a fast paced environment, and is an organization guru. This role will play an integral role in assisting and executing various People and Office programs and processes and will work cross functionally with other teams across the organization.
Day in the Life:
- Manage employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Update and maintain employee documents and records in various systems e.g. HRIS (Rippling), payroll (Deel), performance and management (Lattice), etc.
- Assist and coordinate shipping and receiving schedules for laptops, SWAG, etc. in the Philippines
- Manage basic HR-related requests (e.g creation of CoE, coordinating employee verification, asset related questions, etc.)
- Assist in the coordination and execution of different types of events in the Philippines
- Manage communications of different type of announcements and reminders to employees and managers
- Field employee questions/concerns
Who You Are:
- 0-2 years experience in HR or Administrative support role; accepting active students who are taking a degree in any HR related or related field
- Past experience in a role with high volume of administrative responsibility (e.g. HR, recruiting, office management, or other administrative roles)
- Passionate people person who understands the value of positive employee experiences
- Efficient, thoughtful, and personable written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented with advanced administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Flexible hours but must be available to work between 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings in Metro Manila
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.