Sales Development Representative
In this role, you will be working closely with our Account Executive team to drive pipeline and revenue for the business from some of the most well known brands in the US. You’ll have the opportunity to provide business owners and C-level executives solutions to the hiring crises that are being felt across the country.
Day in the Life:
- Your primary responsibility will be to set demo appointments for the Account Executive team with the top franchise and corporate groups.
- Reaching out to key decision makers through cold calling, email, and Linkedin using Outreach.
- Utilizing various prospecting tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and Linkedin Sales Navigator to research,develop, and organize your accounts.
- Strategically develop a prospecting plan with your Account Executive to work your assigned book of business.
- Support the development of the newer members of the Outbound ADR team by allowing shadowing and offering coaching.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of relevant sales development experience.
- The ability to articulate the value proposition of Workstream, address difficult questions, and generate engagement with decision makers
- A creative and strategic thinker who has experience building business cases for decision makers, and generating buy-in internally and externally
- Team first mindset; we are a humble and hungry group sharing one mission
- Can project manage and work efficiently across departments and LOBs
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty; no job is too big or too small
- Excels under high pressure in fast-paced environments with competing priorities
- Must be able to work in office at our Lehi location
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision. We pay 95% of your premiums for our employees and 85% for dependents
- 401K Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Learning/development stipend
- Unlimited PTO
Salary Range: In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $45,000 - 60,000 in Lehi, Utah. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.