Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst to drive our revenue growth as a business partner to our Sales leaders. The role will be part of a centralized ops team, reporting to our Head of Operations. This role is located in either our San Francisco, CA office or our Lehi, UT office.
We are looking for builders at heart: builders of systems, builders of data, builders of process, builders of team, builders of company. Growing a startup is a long journey, full of potholes, traps, and landmines along the way. We’ll be on this journey together, so we’re looking for teammates who are proactive, who thrive in ambiguity, and who are excited to learn and to figure things out.
A Day in the Life:
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner to Sales leaders on all aspects of running the business
- Develop and own reporting and dashboards that provide critical visibility to the Sales team on how they are doing, and enabling them to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Build and manage operational processes such as target setting and book re-balancing
- Provide insight into what is working and not working in our sales motion, and work with Sales to optimize
- Work closely with our systems team to scope business requirements and guide implementations of new features
Who You Are:
- Have 4+ years work experience in sales operations, marketing operations, customer success operations, or revenue operations roles at a fast growing startup, or in management consulting
- Possess strong analytical skills: you can define the approach, conduct the analysis, derive relevant insights, and communicate results effectively for decision making
- Are proficient in SQL, or able to learn. Typically, high proficiency in sheets / Excel or other databases is an indicator of ability to learn SQL
- Are proficient in business reporting tools such as Tableau, Mode, or Looker
- Take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- Are able to communicate complex concepts to different levels of stakeholders, adjusting your approach for their context and experience level
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You have familiarity operationalizing roll outs of new systems
Salary Range: In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $110,000 - $150,000 in San Francisco. This range is not inclusive of our equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.