Customer Support Representative
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us:
Workstream is looking for an exceptional team member to join our Customer Support team as a Customer Support Representative. You will be a core member of our customer support team, and you will be well-positioned to succeed -- the entire company from sales, customer success, product, and engineering are all aligned to make sure our customers are successful! Workstream is a company that is remote in its DNA. Our headquarters is in SOMA, San Francisco, but 60%+ of our team is remote. This role will be remote (you can work from home) but you must be able to work a regular shift during US hours.
Day in the Life:
- You will be the primary point of contact for our customers via phone, email, and chat, addressing a broad range of issues and requests related to our products.
- Promptly and accurately respond to customer needs as measured by: a median first response time of less than one minute, issue resolution time of fewer than 24 hours, and CSAT score of 95%
- Escalate issues to teammates and the engineering team as needed. Have judgment on what are user errors, poor training, product defects, and feature requests.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Proactively check in with clients until the issue is resolved
- Actively participate in initiatives that drive the growth of the company such as assisting in training junior customer support representatives, product testing, recommending new products to customers, etc.
- You will partner with the Success team with tasks to get clients set up and make any modifications that clients request to fully take advantage of our platform
- You will help build and update our customer and internal knowledge bases through writing articles and recording video walkthroughs
Who You Are:
- Have a long-term vision of working and growing with a Silicon Valley based technology startup. Comfortable with adapting to ever changing processes and making recommendations to improve such.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Must be fluent in English both verbal and written. Able to effectively communicate and build relationships with global colleagues and customers.
- Must have Phone Support experience
- Must have experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Must have a reliable laptop and high-speed and stable primary and backup internet connection (at least 10 Mbps). Please note that we will require you to submit a document showing a screenshot of your speed test results and computer specs.
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings in Metro Manila
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.
Something looks off?